As your lawyer, it is my job to keep your case moving forward toward resolution; no one wants to be involved in the legal system for any longer than necessary. My experience, and my partner’s experience that I can draw on, is put to use in each of my client’s cases, to achieve the best result possible, as efficiently as possible.
Each case is different, and each client is unique. You and I will work together to set your goals for your case, and determine how we can reach those objectives. For 17 years I have been helping individuals navigate the legal system, and resolve their problems. Let’s talk, and see if we can work together to solve your problem.
Juris Doctor degree: Washington University School of Law (St. Louis, Missouri)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Supreme Court of Michigan- Michigan Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for Western District of Michigan
- Tribal Court of Little Traverse Bay Band of Ottawa & Chippewa Indians
- Tribal Court of Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa & Chippewa Indians
- Tribal Court of Gun Lake Tribe